Asparagus is a great vegetable that is beneficial to our health and more and more people are incorporating it into their diet. Here is a quick Asparagus Omelette recipe for you try out:
- Large bunch of asparagus, sliced in half lengthways
- 6 large eggs
- 145g tub fresh pesto
- 2 x 25g seeds snack packs
- Heat grill to high. Toss the asparagus in olive oil, making sure it is coated evenly. Season with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you want and cook in an ovenproof frying pan until softened.
- Mix the eggs with half of the pesto. Take half of the asparagus out of the pan and spread the remaining asparagus evenly in the pan. Now pour over half the egg mixture to cover the asparagus.
- Cook for a few minutes on the hob before finishing under the grill.
- Fold over and repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the remaining pesto over the omelettes and sprinkle the seeds on top.