Terms and Conditions
MINERVA Research Labs Ltd, MINERVA Europe Distribution Ltd, subsidiaries and associates
Welcome to the gold-collagen.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. View terms and conditions relating to International delivery before you place an order. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our rights
- Third party links
- Secure Payments
- Contract creation and electronic contracting
- Overseas Deliveries
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
- Description of products
- Prize Draw
- UK consumer return, cancellation & refund policy
- Contact Information
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us/our" means MINERVA Research Labs Ltd.; "Website" means the website located at www.gold-collagen.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Overseas Deliveries” means deliveries of products outside the UK "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and "You" means a user of this Website. “Contact Information” means our phone number +44 (0) 800 4880875 or address: MINERVA Research Labs Ltd, Customer Services, Minerva Research Labs, 106 New Bond St. London, W1S 1DN, UK
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting contact our Customer Services team via email at email@example.com or call for advice between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays on +44 (0) 800 4880875
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to provide and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with MINERVA Research Labs Ltd. products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from MINERVA Research Labs Ltd. by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you don't select the relevant box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by selecting the Unsubscribe option on any email correspondence from us. For further support on this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays using our Contact Information.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the MINERVA Research Labs partnership and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. MINERVA Research Labs Ltd. requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the MINERVA Research Labs partnership for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by emailing us at email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, or calling between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays, on +44 (0) 800 4880875
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays, using our Contact Information.
We accept credit and debit cards Visa, MasterCard, and UK based Maestro through a secure payments portal Sagepay and also accept PayPal. Through using our payment portal operated by Sagepay, using the latest security technology, you benefit from extremely high levels of security. Your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them and no person (other than the card processing bank, and the card issuer) receives your card details. No card details are therefore held on our server.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Find out more about our Refund policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation from gold-collagen.com.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by gold-collagen.com. For any information regarding orders you have placed with gold-collagen.com please write to us at: Customer Services, Minerva Research Labs, 106 New Bond St. London, W1S 1DN, UK
We do not offer, provide or make arrangements for Overseas Deliveries of products purchased on the Website. Instead, for customers with overseas delivery addresses for products purchased on the Website, we offer delivery services. If you are such a customer requiring overseas delivery, you accept our offer of overseas delivery services and you accept to contract with us for delivery of your products from the UK to your delivery address subject to the terms and conditions of Overseas Deliveries.
Once we accept your order to purchase products a contract to purchase the products from us takes effect between you and us. Once We accept your order to purchase delivery services, a separate contract to deliver the products takes effect between us and you. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you.
Our contract with you to deliver products overseas only relates to those products confirmed in the confirmation email from us to you. We will not be obliged to deliver any products which may have been part of your order until We confirms that those products have been despatched.
Upon receipt of your order, We will create an authorisation in respect of the delivery costs.
Once We have picked up the product(s), We are responsible for loss and damage risk whilst the products are in transit until the delivery of the relevant product(s) is complete.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email at email@example.com, or call for advice between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays, or write to us using our Contact Information.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard method of delivery or if you choose to ship your order outside of the UK).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if you return only part of the goods supplied with the order or if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will process the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
- We shall specify the opening and closing dates of each prize draw ("Draw Period"), and “Participating Store” is any retailer whom We work with to run the Prize Draw.
- Purchases made by a member via an online transaction will be counted for the purposes of the prize draws if the member is logged into their online Gold Collagen account.
- There will be one winner per Draw Period who will win a prize for using their Gold Collagen account in that Draw Period. We reserve the right to reclaim any prize where a member has received a refund in respect of the purchase.
- Prizes will be awarded to entries picked at random by computer or an independent person within 7 working days after the closing date. Each winner will be contacted by telephone, post or email within 21 days of the Prize Draw closing, and be sent their prize by post no later than 90 days after the Prize Draw Date. If a winner for a Prize Draw cannot be contacted using reasonable efforts within 10 days from the Prize Draw date for that Draw Period, then an alternative winner will be drawn from the entries for the applicable Participating Store for that Draw Period.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. We reserve the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable. The result of the Prize Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of each winner will be available on request by sending a stamp addressed envelope to Customer Service, MINERVA Research Labs Ltd. Minerva Research Labs, 106 New Bond St. London, W1S 1DN, UK and may be posted online.
- Each winner may be required to participate in reasonable press or PR activity related to the prize draw as notified bygold-collagen.com.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any entrants.
- We can accept no responsibility for entries which fail to be properly submitted for any technical reason whatsoever, and will reject entries submitted by any other means.
Purely Me Magazine Competition
- Each winner must be a UK resident.
- The prizes are as stated, not redeemable for cash or other products and are not transferable. Each prize can only be claimed by the winner.
- We endeavour to run the competition as stipulated: 2 draws to be done every 3 months, this includes the closing date of 5pm, 16th March 2020.
- Competition Instruction correct at the time of printing
- We endeavour to run the competition as stipulated, Will be done 2 draws every 3 months, including the closing date of 5pm 1st August 2019
- The winners will be communicated with via the email used to submit their entry shortly after the completion closing date
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
- If unable to physically attend the consultation, then the consultation will be conducted via Skype and will only be 1 hour long.
- The prize package consists of only a 90-minute Lifestyle and Nutrition consultation (dependant on physical attendance), a 1-month supply of any Gold Collagen liquid beauty supplement, 1 box of 4 Gold Collagen Hydrogel Masks and either 1 Gold Collagen Defence or 1 Gold Collagen Dermabiotix.
- The prize packaging is redeemable in full and cannot be split.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any UK registered charity.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is” and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for: i) any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or iii) any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what We and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post at: firstname.lastname@example.org via email or call for advice between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays on +44 (0) 800 4880875 from outside the UK) or MINERVA Research Labs Ltd., Minerva Research Labs, 106 New Bond St. London, W1S 1DN, UK .