0% animal protein, 100% plant-based alternative to help promote Skin, Hair and Nail Health, whilst supporting your Vegan diet
- Promote Skin, Hair and Nail Health
- Support Vegan Diet
- Support Collagen formation
- Support your skin's natural defences
From £2.47 per bottle on a 30-day programme
The Plant-Based Answer to Collagen
0% animal protein, 100% plant-based alternative to help promote Skin, Hair and Nail Health, whilst supporting your Vegan diet.
Vegan Collagen does not exist but GOLD COLLAGEN® VEGAN does!
The complete beauty and health specialist for Vegans! Our scientists and nutritionists have combined 28 active ingredients including 100% plant-based proteins like Rice Peptides, in addition to Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Iron, Essential Fatty Acids and Zinc in a pomegranate flavoured drink. It delivers optimum absorption and bioavailability with high-performance results supported by a patent-pending formulation, complimenting a vegan diet, all from the Collagen Expert, trusted since 2011.
Collagen is a protein found naturally in the skin, preserving its firmness and elasticity. Collagen formation occurs naturally throughout our lives. However, with time collagen production gradually decreases, which can cause visible signs of ageing. Contrary to collagen supplements (derived from animal proteins), VEGAN offers a plant-based protein supplement carefully formulated for Skin, Hair and Nails and its main ingredient Rice Peptides, offers similar properties to its animal based equivalent Marine Collagen Peptides.
Our scientists and nutritionists expertly formulated a unique combination of 28 powerful active nutrients to support anyone following a vegan diet. Containing Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Essential Fatty Acids but also Rice Peptides, Zinc and Biotin, this plant-based formula will be your best daily health and beauty ally. What is it free from? We formulate our powerful drinks for maximum absorption and availability. However, we carefully handpick our ingredients and only use what meets our high standards of quality and efficacy. Nothing more, nothing less.
For best results the recommended dose is drink 1 bottle per day for on an empty stomach for best absorption or during meals if you have a fragile or upset tummy. Drink VEGAN daily for 1 month or more for longer lasting results. With around 100% of your daily needs in Vitamin C and B12, it supports your immunity and your vegan diet every day. Shake the drink well before consuming and do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A regular intake is recommended.
RECIPE IDEA TO MIX IT UP
It all starts in the gut! Keep your gut healthy with our VEGAN GOLD COLLAGEN® Gut Cleansing Smoothie:
50 ml VEGAN GOLD COLLAGEN®
200 ml Water
1 tsp Fennel Seeds
1 cup chopped Cucumber
A few Lemon drops on top
Blitz, pour, drink!
- Biotincontributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair and contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Black Pepper (Bioperine)is clinically proven to increase the bioavailability of the other active ingredients by up to 60%.
- Blueberry ExtractBlueberries are a source of Vitamin C and K. They contain anthocyanins and have antioxidant properties.
- Borage Oilcontains an essential fatty acid which helps with inflammation linked to ageing.
- Centella Asiatica Extractis an herb traditionally referred to as the “fountain of youth”, it increases blood supply, antioxidant levels and the activity of fibroblasts, the cells that synthesise collagen in the skin and complements the natural gut flora.
- ChromiumContributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Folic Acid (Folate)contributes to normal amino acid synthesis normal blood formation, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Glycinehelps skin attract and retain moisture. Promotes skin hydration and increases skin permeability. Is used as an exfoliant.
- Horsetail ExtractHas been around for about 400 million years, is rich in silica and helps promote strong and healthy hair.
- Hyaluronic AcidFound naturally within the skin, it supports moisture retention, leaving skin looking plump and moisturised.
- IronIron Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- L-LysineIt is an essential amino acid that your body cannot make so you need to obtain it from food. It is a building block for proteins.
- L-ProlineAn important non-essential amino acid required for building collagen fibres
- Magnesiumcontributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Manganesecontributes to the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue. Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Pomegranate extractCharacterised as a botanical ingredient rich in polyphenols giving it potent antioxidant properties and considered as one of the healthiest fruits on Earth!
- Rice PeptidesKnown to stimulate the collagen production in hair, skin and nails, to maintain skin elasticity and hydration, and to protect skin from the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Seleniumcontributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, contributes to the protection against oxidative stress and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Snow Fungus extractFrom Tremella fuciformis. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands years. It has been used as a tonic herb and as a beauty enhancer to improve the complexion and skin hydration. Now used as a new skincare ingredient in our first-ever vegan skincare in a bottle.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and normal vision.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)helps support clear skin from within. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to the normal function of the immune systemm contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B12contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to a normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin Ccontributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and cartilage, contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin Econtributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinccontributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails, contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal cognitive function.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||per daily dose (50 ml)|
|Energy||81 kJ - 19 kcal|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0 g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||2.9 g|
|Vitamin C||90 mg (113% NRV*)|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||5 mg (83% NRV*)|
|Vitamin E||3 mg (25% NRV*)|
|Iron||2.1 mg (15% NRV*)|
|Zinc||1.5 mg (15% NRV*)|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg (100% NRV*)|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.3 mg (93% NRV*)|
|Manganese||0.3 mg (15% NRV*)|
|Copper||0.15 mg (15% NRV*)|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg (50% NRV*)|
|Biotin||30 mcg (60% NRV*)|
|Selenium||8.2 mcg (15% NRV*)|
|Chromium||6 mcg (15% NRV*)|
|Vitamin B12||2.4 mcg (96% NRV*)|
|Snow Fungus Extract||1000 mg|
|Amla Extract||80 mg|
|Pomegranate Extract||50 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||50 mg|
|Borage Seed Oil||15 mg|
|Horsetail Extract||10 mg|
|Rice Peptides||5 mg|
|Blueberry Powder||5 mg|
|Centella Asiatica Extract||5 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||1 mg|
|Black Pepper Extract – Bioperine®||1 mg|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
INGREDIENTS: Water, Apple juice, Grape juice, Snow Fungus extract (Tremella fuciformis Berk), Flavour enhancer: Erythritol; L-Lysine, Mix of concentrated juices (purple carrot juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate), Magnesium Sulphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Proline, Flavouring, Glycine, Stabiliser: Pectin; Indian Gooseberry extract (AMLA) (Phyllanthus emblica L., fruit), Acidity regulator: Citric Acid; Pomegranate extract (Punica granatum L., fruit), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferrous Gluconate, Borage Seed Oil (Borago officinalis L.) (Emulsifier: SOY Lecithin), D-¬-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Gluconate, Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense L., whole herb), Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides; Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Centella asiatica extract (Centella asiatica (L.) Urb., leaves), Blueberry powder (Vaccinium angustifolium Aiton), Rice Peptides, Selenium enriched yeast, Vitamin B12, Manganese Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Gluconate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Black Pepper extract (Piper nigrum L., fruit) (Bioperine® ), Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, D-Biotin. Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
PRECAUTIONS: Food supplements should not be consumed as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. During pregnancy, while breastfeeding, if you have a long-term medical condition or are on medication, consult your doctor prior to drinking VEGAN. Contains polyols - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Keep this product out of reach of children. Not suitable for under the age of 18 years. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Once a bottle is opened, consume within 24 hours.
"Being a vegetarian myself I was very happy to see a Vegan option. I'm taking it for two months and I can see a difference in my skin and hair!"
Premium Quality Ingredients
A unique plant-based formula of 28 skin supporting ingredients, antioxidants and includes Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Essential Fatty Acids but also Rice Peptides, Zinc and Biotin.