Did you know… humans, guinea pigs, fruit bats and primates are the only mammals that cannot make Vitamin C in their bodies?
Why is Vitamin C important?
Vitamin C is also known as Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C aids the formation of collagen, absorption of iron and helps with the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C is a multitasking super antioxidant. It is perfect for use day or night and is widely included in skincare products. It can be boosted even further when it’s combined with other antioxidants and vitamins. Citrus fruits are an important source of Vitamin C, but it is also present in strawberries, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kiwi fruits and more.
- Super antioxidant multitasker
- Reduces pigmentation
- Protects skin from aggressive environmental factors
- Anti-Ageing and Brightening benefits
- Helps to boost your immune system
- Is necessary for the growth, development and repair of body tissues
- Prevents scurvy
- Helps to repair wounds by speeding up the healing process