0% animal protein, 100% plant-based alternative to help promote Skin, Hair and Nail Health, whilst supporting your Vegan diet
- Promote Skin, Hair and Nail Health
- Support Vegan Diet
- Support Collagen formation
- Support your skin's natural defences
OUR GOLD STANDARD:
- Visible long-lasting results in 3 weeks
- Clinically proven formula
- Delicious & Easy to drink for maximum absorption
- Glass & recyclable packaging, 50ml bottle
From £2.47/bottle on a 30-day programme
The Plant-Based Answer to Collagen
0% animal protein, 100% plant-based alternative to help promote Skin, Hair and Nail Health, whilst supporting your Vegan diet.
Vegan Collagen does not exist but GOLD COLLAGEN® VEGAN does!
The complete beauty and health specialist for Vegans! Our scientists and nutritionists have combined 28 active ingredients including 100% plant-based proteins like Rice Peptides, in addition to Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Iron, Essential Fatty Acids and Zinc in a pomegranate flavoured drink. It delivers optimum absorption and bioavailability with high-performance results supported by a patent-pending formulation, complimenting a vegan diet, all from the Collagen Expert, trusted since 2011.
Collagen is a protein found naturally in the skin, preserving its firmness and elasticity. Collagen formation occurs naturally throughout our lives. However, with time collagen production gradually decreases, which can cause visible signs of ageing. Contrary to collagen supplements (derived from animal proteins), VEGAN offers a plant-based protein supplement carefully formulated for Skin, Hair and Nails and its main ingredient Rice Peptides, offers similar properties to its animal based equivalent Marine Collagen Peptides.
Our scientists and nutritionists expertly formulated a unique combination of 28 powerful active nutrients to support anyone following a vegan diet. Containing Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Essential Fatty Acids but also Rice Peptides, Zinc and Biotin, this plant-based formula will be your best daily health and beauty ally. What is it free from? We formulate our powerful drinks for maximum absorption and availability. However, we carefully handpick our ingredients and only use what meets our high standards of quality and efficacy. Nothing more, nothing less.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: The carton contains 10 bottles. Recommended dose: drink 1 bottle per day for 1 month or more for longer lasting results. A regular intake is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Shake well before use
- Biotincontributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair and contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Black Pepper (Bioperine®)is clinically proven to increase the bioavailability of the other active ingredients by up to 60%.
- Blueberry ExtractBlueberries are a source of Vitamin C and K. They contain anthocyanins and have antioxidant properties.
- Boragecontains an essential fatty acid which helps with inflammation linked to aging.
- Centellais an herb traditionally referred to as the “fountain of youth”, it increases blood supply, antioxidant levels and the activity of fibroblasts, the cells that synthesise collagen in the skin and complements the natural gut flora.
- ChromiumContributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Folic Acid (Folate)contributes to normal amino acid synthesis normal blood formation, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Horsetail ExtractHas been around for about 400 million years, is rich in silica and helps promote strong and healthy hair.
- Hyaluronic AcidFound naturally within the skin, it supports moisture retention, leaving skin looking plump and moisturised.
- IronIron Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- L-LysineIt is an essential amino acid that your body cannot make so you need to obtain it from food. It is a building block for proteins.
- L-ProlineAn important non-essential amino acid required for building collagen fibres
- Magnesiumcontributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Manganesecontributes to the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue. Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Pomegranate extractCharacterised as a botanical ingredient rich in polyphenols giving it potent antioxidant properties and considered as one of the healthiest fruits on Earth!
- Rice PeptidesKnown to stimulate the collagen production in hair, skin and nails, to maintain skin elasticity and hydration, and to protect skin from the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Seleniumcontributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, contributes to the protection against oxidative stress and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Snow Fungus extractFrom Tremella fuciformis. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands years. It has been used as a tonic herb and as a beauty enhancer to improve the complexion and skin hydration. Now used as a new skincare ingredient in our first-ever vegan skincare in a bottle.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and normal vision.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)helps support clear skin from within. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to the normal function of the immune systemm contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B12contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to a normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin Ccontributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and cartilage, contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin Econtributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinccontributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails, contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal cognitive function.
|SU P P L E M E N T F A C T S|
|Serving Size 50mL
Serving Per Container 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Calories||19 Kcal|
|Sodium||9 mg||0 %*|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1 %*|
|Total sugars||3 g||**|
|Added sugars||3 g||6 %*|
|Protein||0.4 g||1 %*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid)||90 mg||100 %*|
|Vitamin E (as Vitamin E-Acetate)||3 mg α-TE||20 %*|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||1.3 mg||100 %*|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.4 mg||82 %*|
|Folate||100 mcg||25 %*|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||2.4 mcg||100%*|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||5 mg||100 %*|
|Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate)||2.1 mg||12 %*|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||1.5 mg||14 %*|
|Selenium (as Selenium Yeast)||8.2 mcg||15 %*|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||0. 2 mg||17 %*|
|Chromium||6 mcg||17 %*|
|Snow Fungus extract||1000 mg||**|
|Amla extract||80 mg||**|
|Pomegranate extract||50 mg||**|
|Hyaluronic Acid||50 mg||**|
|Borage Seed Oil||15 mg||**|
|Horsetail extract||10 mg||**|
|Rice Peptides||5 mg||**|
|Blueberry powder||5 mg||**|
|Centella asiatica extract||5 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||1 mg||**|
|Black Pepper extract||1 mg||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* * Daily Value not stablished
|These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
INGREDIENTS: Water, Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Snow Fungus Extract, Erythritol, L-Lysine, Mix of Concentrated Juices (Purple Carrot Juice concentrate, Lemon Juice concentrate), Magnesium Sulphate, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Proline, Flavouring, Glycine, Pectin, Indian Gooseberry Extract(AMLA), Citric Acid; Pomegranate extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferrous Gluconate, Borage Seed Oil (SOYLecithin), D-α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Gluconate, Horsetail extract, Steviol Glycosides, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Centella asiatica extract, Blueberry powder, Rice Peptides, Selenium enriched yeast, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Manganese Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Gluconate, Bitter Orange Extract (contains Citrus Bioflavonoids), Black Pepper extract ( Bioperine® ), Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, D-Biotin.
Allergy: Contains Soybeans.
WARNINGS: Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. During pregnancy, while breastfeeding, if you have a long-term medical condition or are on medication, consult your doctor prior to taking GOLD COLLAGEN® VEGAN. Contains polyols - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Keep this product out of reach of children. Not suitable for under the age of 18 years. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Once a bottle is opened, consume within 24 hours.
“I've been using it for 3 months now. Have really noticed a difference in my skin, it’s glowing.”
Premium Quality Ingredients
A unique plant-based formula of 28 skin supporting ingredients, antioxidants and includes Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Essential Fatty Acids but also Rice Peptides, Zinc and Biotin.