UK consumer return, cancellation & refund policy
- Terms & conditions
- Order changes or cancellations policy
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
- Order tracking, incomplete or damaged orders
- Returns procedure
- Refunds on returned items
- Refund policy
- Products we're unable to cancel , refund or exchange
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 14 days of purchase.
If you return your item and you'd like a refund you will need your receipt and order confirmation number. Ordinarily if you have your receipt and order confirmation number we'll refund you via the same card used with your original order.
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and that it's undamaged and unused.
If you return an entire order within the UK we'll refund any UK delivery charges you paid.
We're sorry that in certain circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team via phone for advice between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays or email us using our Contact Information.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including your full name, full address, full invoice number or order reference related to the good and details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email, phone, or writing a letter using our Contact Information.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard method of delivery or if you choose to ship your order to or from outside the UK Overseas Deliveries).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if you return only part of the goods supplied with the order or if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will process the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
To check your order status, If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete or if the goods are damaged, please contact our Customer Services team via email at email@example.com or call for advice, between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, 5 days a week excluding Saturday Sunday and bank holidays, on +44 (0) 800 4880875 from outside the UK). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging. Include the original delivery note and state on the back of the delivery note the reason for return. Ship the parcel via mail or courier to MINERVA Research Labs Ltd. Customer Services, 1-6 Yarmouth Place, London, W1J 7BU, United Kingdom and obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office or the courier.
Please allow 2 weeks from the date your returned goods reach us and allow time for us to activate the refund procedure. We will refund via cheque to the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us via post or courier following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Our products are perishable goods and unless they are faulty or not as described, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on used or opened goods or goods no longer sealed. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges requested due to scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges requested due to deliberate damage or neglect of the product.