Did you know… rosemary is originally from the Mediterranean?
If you bit into a piece of rosemary you will get a warm yet bitter taste, however it gives a lovely flavour to food. Apart from the fact that Rosemary is a great herb to have with lamb and chicken, it has other nutritional benefits which you can see below.
- Good source of iron, calcium and vitamin b6
- Improves memory
- Improves mood
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Boosts the immune system
- Can prevent premature ageing
- Can support hair growth (when in oil form)