If you are currently on a diet and don’t want to overindulge on Pancake Day, we have the perfect solution for you. Here is a recipe for a clean, yet easy and delicious pancake you can enjoy guilt-free!
Serves 1-2 people
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until the yolk and white are well mixed. Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add the egg mix to the mashed bananas and give it a stir till the mixture has blended. It should look a little lumpy.
- Lightly grease your frying pan with coconut oil and heat it over a medium high heat.
- Next, add ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan and let it spread.
- Let it cook on one side for approximately 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes over and cook the other side for one more minute.
Serve with a teaspoon of honey and fresh fruits and dig in!