- 4 kiwis
- 1 cup ground chia or flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 handful walnuts
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3 Medjool dates
- 400 g condensed milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 4 teaspoons lime zest
- ½ cup lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C. Put the chia or flax seeds into a bowl with two tablespoons of water. Stir and let rest.
- Put the oats, walnuts and dates into a food processor. Grind into a dense paste with small pieces of walnuts.
- Add the seed and water mix and stir well into a compact dough.
- Put the dough into a 20-cm round mould lined with parchment paper. Press the dough well with your fingers until it is compact, bringing the dough up the sides of the mould.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, quickly beaten egg yolks, lime juice and zest. Whisk well until smooth. Pour into the crust prepared previously.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until the sides become firm and the centre has the texture of flan.
- Then leave to cool completely.
- Before serving, put slices of kiwi fruit on top.