Yoga is a popular exercise that originated in ancient India and it has taken the world by storm. Here are a few benefits of yoga and why you need to add it to your lifestyle routine:
- Yoga encourages relaxation and reduces stress. Who doesn’t need that in their life?!
- Builds muscle strength, keeping you looking toned.
- Yoga poses helps to realign your body and correct your posture. Yoga can be an effective treatment for chronic back pain.
- Increases your blood flow.
- The NHS consider yoga to be a safe and effective way to increase physical activity and work on your balance, strength and flexibility.
- It can help you to eat better! You become more aware of your body and improving it, and this extends to what you put into your body. Your body is your temple.
Make today a yoga day!