Did you know…Almonds are among the lowest-calorie nuts and are from the Peach family?
Almonds are referred to as nuts, but they’re seeds, like the fruit of the almond tree. You can buy them with the brown, outer coating or shelled so they have a smooth cream appearance.
- High in antioxidants such as vitamin E
- Can help to protect the skin from sun damage
- Can be used as a moisturiser, massage oil or makeup remover
- Can improve your skins complexion (look for almond milk in soaps etc)
- Helps to reduce inflammation
If you suffer from chapped, dehydrated lips, one solution for a smoother and hydrated pout is to use Gold Collagen® Anti-Ageing Lip Volumiser which is infused with Almond Oil. It helps to restore your lips natural volume by protecting and repairing the moisture barrier of your lips.