Terms & Conditions
Minerva Research Labs, Inc., maker of various skin care, dietary supplements and other products sold on the Minerva Gulf General Trading LLC. website at www.gold-collagen.com and other sites where these terms and conditions are posted (each, the "Site"), maintains this Site for your personal information, education and communication. Minerva Gulf General Trading LLC is based in the United Arab of Emirates (UAE), thus, the Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMERS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE. Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
Your purchase or use of any Minerva Research Labs, Inc.'s products constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY, SINCE THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Secure Payments
- Contract creation and electronic contracting
- Overseas Deliveries
- Description of products
- Prize Draw
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
We accept online payments using credit and debit cards Visa and MasterCard. By using our highly-secured payment portal operated by Payfort, you benefit from extremely high levels of security. Your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them and no person (other than the card processing bank, and the card issuer) receives your card details. No card details are therefore held on our server. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation from gold-collagen.com.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our section “Order Changes or cancellations policy”
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by gold-collagen.com. For any information regarding orders you have placed with gold-collagen.com please write to us at: email@example.com
We do not offer, provide or make arrangements for Overseas Deliveries of products purchased on the Website.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
- We shall specify the opening and closing dates of each prize draw ("Draw Period"), and “Participating Store” is any retailer whom We work with to run the Prize Draw.
- Purchases made by a member via an online transaction will be counted for the purposes of the prize draws if the member is logged into their online Gold Collagen account.
- There will be one winner per Draw Period who will win a prize for using their Gold Collagen account in that Draw Period. We reserve the right to reclaim any prize where a member has received a refund in respect of the purchase.
- Prizes will be awarded to entries picked at random by computer or an independent person within 7 working days after the closing date. Each winner will be contacted by telephone, post or email within 21 days of the Prize Draw closing, and be sent their prize by post no later than 90 days after the Prize Draw Date. If a winner for a Prize Draw cannot be contacted using reasonable efforts within 10 days from the Prize Draw date for that Draw Period, then an alternative winner will be drawn from the entries for the applicable Participating Store for that Draw Period.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. We reserve the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable. The result of the Prize Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of each winner will be available on request by sending a stamp addressed envelope to Customer Service, MINERVA Research Labs Ltd. MINERVA GULF GENERAL TRADING L.L.C Office 117-12, Block D, Matloob Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Safa, Dubai, UAE. PO BOX 113454 , United Kingdom and may be posted online.
- Each winner may be required to participate in reasonable press or PR activity related to the prize draw as notified bygold-collagen.com.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any entrants.
- We can accept no responsibility for entries which fail to be properly submitted for any technical reason whatsoever, and will reject entries submitted by any other means.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in Minerva Research Labs Ltd. and/or any of our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Patents and Ingredients Disclaimers
*NUTRIGLOW® - EUROPEAN PATENT No. EP 2532252 "Beverage to ameliorate skin condition"
*GOLD COLLAGEN® PURE contains Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and cartilage; Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails and to normal cognitive function; Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair; Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; Copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation; Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
PATENT PENDING “Plant-based bioactive and antioxidant beverage for the improvement of the integumentary system and collagen formation”
*NUTRIGLOW® - EUROPEAN PATENT No. EP 2532252 "Beverage to ameliorate skin condition" | EUROPEAN PATENT No. EP 2979684, USA PATENT No. US 9668953 "Anti-Aging antioxidant nutritional supplement for the improvement of the integumentary system"
*GOLD COLLAGEN® FORTE contains Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen skin formation for normal function of skin and cartilage; Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails; Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; Copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation; Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and regulation of hormonal activity; Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium absorption, maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
*HAIRLIFT® COMPLEX: Clinically formulated based on MINERVA studies on hair growth cycles and hair loss.
*GOLD COLLAGEN® HAIRLIFT contains Rocket Extract which contributes to stimulating the hair bulb, supporting normal hair growth; Keratin is a naturally present in the body as a key structural component of skin, hair and nails; Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails; Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair; Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails; Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation; Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin; Niacin (Vitamin B3) contributes to normal function of the nervous system; Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) and Vitamin B6 contribute to the maintenance of hair and reduction of tiredness and fatigue; Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
WELLCARTILAG® - EUROPEAN PATENT No. EP 26955610 "Food supplement for improving connective tissue health"
*GOLD COLLAGEN® ACTIVE contains Rocket Extract which contributes to stimulating the hair bulb, supporting normal hair growth; Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen skin formation for normal function of skin and cartilage; Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails; Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function and to a normal function of the immune system; Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair; Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Other Products Ingredients Disclaimers
*GOLD COLLAGEN® HAIRLIFT contains Vitamins C, B3, Zinc, Biotin and Selenium.
*GOLD COLLAGEN® over 45 million bottles sold across the world from Japan, UK, Europe, to USA and Canada, in more than 45 Countries between 8/2012 and 10/2021.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is” and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for: i) any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or iii) any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save as far as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.