When our skin looks good, we feel good. It’s as simple as that. It boosts our confidence making us feel ready to take on the world. A simple face can do just that. Don’t get a face mask that simply makes your skin feel tingly with little to no effect, instead get a Gold Collagen® Hydrogel Mask.
Follow these steps for a rejuvenating face mask experience and find out how it works.
- Use a gentle cleanser and give your face a wash.
- Don’t rub your face dry with your towel, pat it dry. Your skin is sensitive and should be handled carefully without irritating it.
- Put on some relaxing music or even enjoy the quiet.
- Now pick your spot and get comfortable. This could be your bed, couch or chair. Make sure your pillows are set up at just the right angle and make sure you can put your feet up.
- Get ready to reset your skin with the Gold Collagen® Hydrogel Mask! This hydrating and brightening mask is a revolutionary addition to your weekly skincare routine. Open up the sachet, peel off the double layers to reveal the mask. It will feel wet so take a moment to place it correctly on your face. Use your finger to tuck the mask into the corners of your nose, under your eye. Lay flat to ensure the mask stays in place as it’s very wet thanks to its super hydrating ingredients.
- Make sure you put your timer on for 30 minutes.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Peel that two-piece mask off but do not wash your face. Rub all that goodness into your skin till it’s absorbed and you’re good to go!
Why the hydrogel mask? With ingredients such as Glycerin (to help skin attract and retain moisture), hyaluronic acid (found naturally within the skin), it supports moisture retention, leaving skin looking plump with the hydration sealed into your skin. Still not convinced? Well check these stats out!
A clinical study was carried out on 30 women who used the GOLD COLLAGEN® Hydrogel Mask 4 times in one month (once a week) and here are those amazing results.
After 4 weeks:
- 79% increase in skin hydration
- 18% increase in skin radiance
- 32% decrease in the appearance of the signs of ageing