It is important for you to understand the information we collect about you during your visit to the websites and in your offline communications with Minerva Research Labs, Inc.
Changes to the Policy
No Information Collection from Minors
Our websites are intended for adults. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites. If the parent or guardian of a minor believes that the minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that minor should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this information deleted from our files so that it is not in retrievable form. If we otherwise obtain information that we have personally identifiable information about a child under the age of 18 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our files so that it is not retrievable.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties including our service providers, affiliates, licensees and partners. We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties to enforce our policies, or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information with the following:
- Other websites owned by Minerva Research Labs, Inc. business purposes such as to provide joint content and services (including but not limited to transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide you with information about products and services available at these other websites.
- Carefully selected vendors, business partners and other organizations whose products or services we think may interest you (our “Affiliates”).
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, including fulfilling orders, credit card processors, delivering packages, and providing promotional services and marketing.
- Law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties in response to a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity; or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- Other third parties when you explicitly ask us or provide your consent to send your information to such third parties.
Links to Other Sites
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from Minerva Research Labs, Inc. or its Affiliates by following the instructions in those emails. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from Minerva Research Labs, Inc. by contacting us at email@example.com. If you wish to no longer receive emails from one of our Affiliates, you should contact that Affiliate. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account or our ongoing business relations. You can access or make changes to your personally identifiable information that we collect online by logging into your account through the “Account Options” page. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in information we may have collected offline, such as by telephone, by sending us a request. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding twelve calendar months. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: Minerva Research Labs, Inc. 9465 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 300 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Attn: California Privacy Rights